[cisco-voip] Suggestion Req:G/W and G/K labs {confused}

Syed Khalid Ali khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 07:44:57 EDT 2008

thanks for the reply.

please confirm:
1-that ip-ip g/w feature requires separate ios feature set?
2- ip communicator works with ccme 4.x?

regards,

khalid

From: jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
To: khalid_khursheed at hotmail.com; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:12:36 -0400
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Suggestion Req:G/W and G/K labs {confused}

The Brunt of the exam is GK, IP-IP GW, and Basic GW. SIP is
covered but not as extensively. Be sure to know The basic SIP stuff but hit the
other stuff harder. If you do not have a good understanding of IP-IP GW you
will probably crash and burn, Make sure you understand it fully before
attempting to Take the test. Hope this helps.

Jorge Rodríguez Aguila

CCNA,CCVP,CRMCS

Senior Voice/Data Network Consultant

Netxar Technologies