[cisco-voip] Phones not acception SD's

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Thu Apr 10 05:56:00 EDT 2008

Guys,

I have a problem. Normally I setup a Phone Button template on 7961 phones, Line, Line SD, Line, SD, SD. It always worked well. I'm at a customer, where I have done the same a few months ago, and it worked well. This morning users are complaining the Speed dial(SD) on their phones. I tried a few things now as well, but are not able to get it fixed. I even tried hard coding a phone, but it only display the "line" fields. If I look at the profile, it accepts all my entries, but it is strangely not accepting any SD's. Can anyone help here?

Kind Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Dimension Data South Africa