[cisco-voip] CCM 4.2(3) Error in QRT-Viewer: "QRT Folder does not exist !"

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Apr 10 10:44:26 EDT 2008

2 things come to mind:
CSCsf23490 no QRT files btwn dates gives inaccurate msg QRT folder does
not exist

CSCsf27246 QRTReport filters based on file modified date are not created
correctly
This one is a bit confusing.  A single QRT file may contain records for
the last 5 days.  However QRT will only 'see' the reports for yesterday
if yesterday was the last time a user submitted a QRT.

Regards,
Wes