[cisco-voip] Conference bridge How to in CCM 6.x???

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 17:01:02 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I'm newbie in CCM (now CUCM) currently, I'm working in a LAB with CUCM6.0.
After some test, all seems working well so far!.  However, today my friend
ask me about conferencing, here the situation:

He need create a conference bridge, for example, an internal extension and
the others participants dial to internal extension and then all are in
conference... easy meet-me!!!! But, he asked, I need also a key in order to
connect to the conference.... so I think that meet-me don't work with
passwords/keys to dial a conference... so how can I create a conference
bridge that need the internal extension or toll-free number and one
password/key to join the conference.... pls... only I have CUCM6.0 and Unity
5.x...

Thanks....

--
Omar E.P.T