[cisco-voip] Conference bridge How to in CCM 6.x???

Stone Cold stonecoldcisco at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 21:32:25 EDT 2008

We did this before and the method we used was to make the 1800 number point
to a call handler in unity. When Unity answered the first promt said
something like, Welcome to xyz company conference bridge please enter your
conference passkey, then when they entered the passkey it would transfer
them to the meet-me conference. The passkey was just one of the extensions
of the meet-me conference. An IP phone had to first log into the bridge to
initiate it. Its been a while since I tried it and there may be a better way
to do it now but it worked and has been that way for a few years. I think we
created 6-7 meet-me bridges that got used and reserved from an echange
calendar. No integration to CM here this was just the method they used to
manage it.