[cisco-voip] Conference bridge How to in CCM 6.x???

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Sun Apr 13 08:52:41 EDT 2008

Things haven't changed, that's about your only option.
MeetMe bridges can only be started from an IP phone, but once up are
reachable (provided you have a route path in place) from the PSTN.

If you need true conferencing, then you need an external product a la
meetingplace or others out there.

-matt