[cisco-voip] Question on CTIManager CPU % usage

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 04:17:08 EDT 2008

The CTI SDI and SDL traces are just polls and keepalive traffic for
most part. It is early am hours and CTI Manager is taking 45-55% of
CPU and there are 0 active calls cluster wide.  I also disabled CTI
traces and same %. There are 135 Devices open for CTI in performance
monitor. Could it be Mobility Manager and IPCC and CER monitoring the
lines? Theres 13 IPCC agents and around 80 mobility devices, rest is
AC and CER, some Cisco TSP users.

Thanks, Erick