[cisco-voip] Playing Annunciator messages to external callers for Unallocated/Unassigned DNs

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:34:19 EDT 2008

We have a customer that just migrated all of their DIDs from one block
to another... Currently we are routing the old DIDs to Unity and into
the dial-by-name directory.

However, Unity crashed yesterday and the cust freaked that this didn't work.

I suggested routing the calls to an operator, but they don't have one.

Anyway.

What I want to do is change the annunciator message for
unassigned/unallocated q931 messages to instead say a message, 'We
have migrated our DIDs, please note the new number... blah blah ...'

How can I get the annunciator to play for PSTN callers for
unallocated/unassigned DNs?

Jonathan