[cisco-voip] No output for outgoing debug commands

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Mon Apr 14 15:39:33 EDT 2008

I have customer which I installed about a month ago. It is a SRST site with a 2811 hanging of a Callmanager 5.1 cluster. We had some issue getting them working, but it was running fine since then, until now. They have 3 bri interfaces. It does not matter if I configure it for H323 or MGCP, I only get incoming debugs. Nothing outgoing. It is as if the calls never even reach the Gateway. This is the same for q931 and Q921. An ideas? No one changed anything in Route Group or Route Lists.

Kind Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Dimension Data South Africa