[cisco-voip] TCLv2, Stream Association Failed: Requested codec=0x5=g711ulaw problem

Humayun Sami/MS IPCC/Dhaka humayun.sami at waridtel.com.bd
Tue Apr 15 08:16:08 EDT 2008

I assume it is not the problem with the TCL scripts, try setting the
gateway and client codec's to g711 mu law, g711 a law and g729.

Verify your Telephony Services section where you would actually allow
the transcoder to be invoked. If this doesn't work I guess you need to
check the caveats on your IOS.

Check the below link, I hope this helps.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/ivr/configuration/guide/gt_tcl
si.html

Regards,

Humayun Sami