[cisco-voip] TCLv2, Stream Association Failed: Requested codec=0x5=g711ulaw problem

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Tue Apr 15 21:43:05 EDT 2008

Humayun,

Humayun Sami/MS IPCC/Dhaka wrote:

> I assume it is not the problem with the TCL scripts, try setting the
> gateway and client codec’s to g711 mu law, g711 a law and g729.
>
> Verify your Telephony Services section where you would actually allow
> the transcoder to be invoked. If this doesn’t work I guess you need to
> check the caveats on your IOS.
>

> Check the below link, I hope this helps.
>

> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/ivr/configuration/guide/gt_tclsi.html

Thank you very much for your answer.
Is this problem really related to Tcl IVR 2.0 Session Interaction?
Older versions of TCL script works fine on older versions of IOS and
in my opinion IVR is working only on PSTN side.
We have also tried app_debitcard.tcl script on Porta Software's
FastIvr software and the script works just fine there.
So my guess is there could be something related to the IOS.
Correct me if I'm wrong here.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold

--
My God, I'm depressed! Here I am, a computer with a mind a thousand
times as powerful as yours, doing nothing but cranking out fortunes and