[cisco-voip] CCIE Written Question

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Tue Apr 15 13:30:08 EDT 2008

Now I get it. If they remain in the None Partition (default) they should because It would match the Default CSS, but at the moment you put them in another partition they are no longer accessible by the Default CSS.

Sorry Guys; I have been hitting all theis stuff so hard in the last few days that I think I am actually losing perspective, I guess it time to take a break

Thanks to everyone for their help;

Jorge