[cisco-voip] Directory Handler Search Options?

TechGuy techguy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:10:33 EDT 2008

When you setup a directory handler and you choose the "search options",
there is the "Location" option which may or may not have a drop down list to
choose from.

Anyone know where this list comes from?  It seems to correspond to the list
of unity servers throughout the organization, however the list only shows
the alias name which is "Default" on all the servers.

Basically there are about 20 servers, all with a server name.  But they have
an alias name of "default" so finding one particular server is extremely
difficult.

These same servers show up in "Delievery Locations" too but you can't edit
the display name there either, I assume thats because it is pulling the info
from some where else.

Having trouble sending a directory handler to the right place to search for
users, and the biggest obstacle is not knowing for certain that I am
selecting the right server due to the alias names all being the same.