[cisco-voip] Directory Handler Search Options?

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Tue Apr 15 18:44:17 EDT 2008

That's the primary delivery location, created on each server during
install. Location objects are stored in AD, so they are visible from all
Unity servers, but they can only be edited on the server where they were
created. In the case of the primary location,  it can be accessed from
SA under Network -> Primary Location. Change it on each server and wait
a little while for it to replicate out to AD and for the other servers
to pick up the changes.