[cisco-voip] AXL on CM 6

Adam cisco at adman.net
Tue Apr 15 20:38:20 EDT 2008

I have a couple of AXL applications that I wrote using VBScript for a CUCM
4.x cluster that I am currently trying to migrate to use on a 6.x cluster.
For some reason the only response that I am getting from the server is "The
AXL Web Service is working and accepting requests. Use HTTP POST to send a
request.". I know that I am definitely doing a POST to the server and not a
GET. I can change the URL back to a CM 4 cluster and everything works as
expected. I thought at first it might have been a problem with the MS XML
component not working correctly with HTTPS but I can POST to the 4.x server
using HTTPS just fine. Has anyone done any AXL work on a 6.x server and
possibly shed any light one what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Adam