[cisco-voip] IP Phone agent - screen pop?

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Wed Apr 16 13:01:10 EDT 2008

We have been able to accomplish this result by adding the Set Enterprise
Call Info step  in the script. You’ll need to add the ECC variables which
were created in Desktop Administrator as the properties for this step. You’ll
also need a telecaster user as Matt suggested.

We are running IPCCX 4.0.5 Premium  and IP phone agents and hopefully this
version is similar to UCCX 5 Enhanced.

Rasim Duric

Network Analyst (CCS)

University of Guelph