[cisco-voip] IP Phone agent - screen pop?

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Wed Apr 16 11:02:45 EDT 2008

This is possible, I have done it before.  However, I am not certain if it requires premium or not.  I don’t believe so.

You need to create a telecaster user (same as you would in IPCCE).  (Page 62)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cad_enterprise/cadenterprise7_0/installation/guide/cad700ig.pdf

You then create a parameter in your script and a new profile in cad administrator desktop.  Create a new enterprise parameter and pull this from the script.

When a call comes in, you can configure it to show this.  I don’t remember all of the details, I did it almost four years ago in CRS 3.x.  Most of it is through the Administrator Desktop.