[cisco-voip] call-forward according to exact number?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:25:18 EDT 2008

Two ideas..

If you have unity, you could make a fancy routing rule, if caller id is
5556, have it forward to a call handler that redirects it out to the number
of your choice. Otherwise have it go to voicemail as normal.

If you have CUE, I think you could write a script to do this.. I'm not
familiar with all the CUE editor steps but if it lets you check the caller
ID I think it would be an easy script to write. If you happen to have IPCC
Express you could also do a similar type of script.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer