[cisco-voip] call-forward according to exact number?

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Thu Apr 17 08:07:00 EDT 2008

I'm not sure whether this would work, but here's an idea:

create a new dn with an outgoing cor list (so that you can limit who can
call that dn.). For example 4444

assign the dn as a secondary line (or as an overlay button) to the phone
where you want to forward the calls.

allow only 5556 with an oncoming cor list to call 4444.

One major drawback is, that you have to supply *everyone* (and incoming
dial-peers too) with an incoming cor list, otherwise, without that, the
outgoing cor list won't be able to block them from calling 4444.

add call forward noan 4444 to 5501.

regards,
  Zoltan

ps: Cisco docs on configuring cor: