[cisco-voip] DMA 4.2 to 6.x staging !!!

Djokic Sinisa sdjokic at mds.rs
Thu Apr 17 09:14:34 EDT 2008

thanx matt..that's great news..

for IP address change..as far as i know, it wouldn't work with DMA..

so, i suppose we should finish the install and then use the procedure to
change it..

thanx..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer

CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering

Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170

11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia

Tel: +381 11 2015 200, 2015 273