[cisco-voip] DMA 4.2 to 6.x staging !!!

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:15:36 EDT 2008

The problem is not CCM, but SQL.

Since the hostname is scattered all over the place inside SQL, you
can't change the hostname of the Windows CCM.... but it seems to be a
simple matter to change it in the DMA tarball... just search for all
references and change it there...

However, I am sure this was tried, cuz the rebuild was a nightmare...
so, it probably can't be done.

Jonathan