[cisco-voip] Cisco Fax Server

Monica Hardy mhardy at pacific.edu
Thu Apr 17 15:31:35 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I am setting up the Cisco Fax Server solution in our network.

I can receive and send offnet faxes.  I cannot send or receive

any faxes from analog fax machines hanging off of our VG248's.

Any ideas?  I have played with the fax relay and passthrough mode
settings

on our VG248's.

I am running Call Manager 6.1 and the VG248's are talking SCCP to the
Call Manager.

I am running SIP between the Call Manager and the Fax Server.  T.38
between the Fax Server and the Gateway.

MGCP between the gateway and the Call Manager.

Thank you for any assistance.

-Monica

Monica Hardy

University of the Pacific

Network Engineer II - Telecommunications

3601 Pacific Ave.

Stockton,  CA  95206

mhardy at pacific.edu