[cisco-voip] Simultaneous voice and data on a T1/E1?

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Fri Apr 18 07:45:16 EDT 2008

If your provider has provisioned it as a voice PRI, then you're almost
stuck.  A possible option (if you have FXS ports on the router) would be
to take one of the DID numbers on that PRI, via dial peers route it out
an FXS to an external modem connected to the console/aux port on the router.

that should work...

-matt