[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 2.1.1

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Apr 18 10:22:53 EDT 2008

ES patches are posted to CCO but only after being out for 4 weeks or
more with no major new defects found.
If you already have a TAC SR open simply ask them to post it for you.

-Ryan

On Apr 18, 2008, at 10:26 AM, Nick Griffin wrote:

Thanks for the update, TAC made it sound like the upgrade I need will
need to be published and then installed before I can apply this ES?
Here's the current show status. Is the upgrade something I should be
able to download from CCO, or does TAC need to publish it:

Product Ver  : 6.1.1.2000-3
Platform Ver : 2.0.0.1-1

Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Ed Masters (emasters)