[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 2.1.1

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:26:48 EDT 2008

Thanks for the update, TAC made it sound like the upgrade I need will need
to be published and then installed before I can apply this ES? Here's the
current show status. Is the upgrade something I should be able to download
from CCO, or does TAC need to publish it:

Product Ver  : 6.1.1.2000-3
Platform Ver : 2.0.0.1-1

Thanks!
<http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=cisco/crypto/3DES/voice/unityconnection/UCSInstall_UCOS_6.1.1.2000-3.sgn.iso_part2of2&app=Tablebuild&status=showC2A>