[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 2.1.1

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Fri Apr 18 13:36:32 EDT 2008

The version numbering between CUCM and UC is a bit of a mess :-) Keep in
mind that UC, CUCM, and CUCMBE all use the same installer, but CUCM and
UC use different versions, 6.x for CUCM, 2.x for UC (at least for
now...). Of course, the ES file name can only have one of those
versions, in this case the 6.x CUCM version.

Checking a base 2.1.1/6.1.1 server, the build numbers are:

CUCM - 6.1.1.2000-3
UC 2.1.0.9901-362

Meaning those two versions are the same thing. So, the file you
reference is actually what you already have (I know, I know....don't
shoot the messenger :-) ). As long as the ES you have starts with 6.1.1,
you should be fine upgrading directly to that.