[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 2.1.1

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:55:41 EDT 2008

Yeah, I'm familiar with that. I just want to know if the ES can be applied
to 2.1.0.9901-362, if not, then will the download on cco (
UCSInstall_UCOS_6.1.1.2000-3.sgn.iso_part1of2<http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=cisco/crypto/3DES/voice/unityconnection/UCSInstall_UCOS_6.1.1.2000-3.sgn.iso_part1of2&app=Tablebuild&status=showC2A>Cisco
Unity Connection 2.1(1) Part 1 of 2 (non-bootable) - For upgrade from
2.1(1)) Get me to the correct version? I guess I'm confused by the fact
someone told me the UPGRADE will need to be published, in addition to the
publishing of the ES. Sorry for the confusion.