[cisco-voip] MeetingPlace Express 2.0 Server Hardware

Wilusz, Mike mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Fri Apr 18 19:18:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm gettin ready to do a pilot of MPE for some of our users.  We're working on getting the media from Cisco (why isn't this downloadable?!).  We have a stack of IBM x3650s we use as VoIP spare servers.  In some form these match a Cisco MCS server, but I can't seem to find what kind of MCS my x3650s are.  I wanted to see what kind of hardware people have MPE running on and if it's as picky as CUCM 6.x/Unity Connection/etc. when it comes to required hardware and installation.

Thanks.

Mike