[cisco-voip] MeetingPlace Express 2.0 Server Hardware

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Mon Apr 21 09:57:20 EDT 2008

All of the MPE installs I made are on HP Based Servers but, yes I find that the MPE sw is pretty finicky. I went to make an install on a site for which the customer had ordered MPE 1.2 but they bought a far newer server qualified for 2.0 and as soon as the MPE 1.2 DVD did not recognize the Server it gave you no choice but to restart as it would not go any further. I guess it will be trial and error without actual MCS servers

Hope this Helps;

Jorge