[cisco-voip] Certification and exams..

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Mon Apr 21 14:34:32 EDT 2008

yeah, I realised that.

In terms of someone claiming a certification by name, when they'd only
done some of the requirements, yes
that would certainly be unethical, if not grounds for non-hiring or
termination.

I don't think that was what Michael was asking though -- I believe he
was asking just about "taking credit for passed exams" on a resume.

I did something similar on my last resume -- basically put on there that
I had _previously_ held Cisco IP certifications, but that none were
current.