[cisco-voip] barge-in from supervisor desktop is not working some user does

David Toledo DavidT at MorganMint.com
Thu Apr 24 16:22:55 EDT 2008

Sorry for the miss information guys  I just new in this environment.

 I will start with the phone system

 1-  I use: BARGE

2-   CISCO IP PHONE 7961 / CP-7961G

3-   System version: 5.1.2.1000-11

Here is the problem the "Supervisor Desktop" cannot hear all the user
extension from his workstation some are working some aren't working.

The (Barge-In) button is grey out for some users so if some users
working why can the others cannot?

There is a bandwidth limit? Or is not the case I was looking in security
enable and I don't see in the physical phone by pressing settings,

Can you please guide me how to fix this problem ..... I just a baby in
this Cisco environment.

Thanks.......

David