[cisco-voip] Hardware compatiblity matrix

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:27:09 EDT 2008

I'm looking for the Server supported by CM 6.x matrix.  I can't find it on
CCO.  Does anyone have a link?

I'm trying to use my MCS 7835h3.0 and 7825h3.0 servers for my upgrade to CM
6.1 and UCCx 5.0 and can't find what I'm looking for.  CM servers already
have been upgraded to 2 gigs of ram and will be getting 72 gig drives and my
UCCx server will also be getting a 72 gig drive but I want to make sure they
will pass the server checks / Tac support.

Thanks

Scott