[cisco-voip] Hardware compatiblity matrix

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Apr 25 14:24:25 EDT 2008

I think http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/
ps5748/ps378/prod_brochure0900aecd8062a4f9.html is what you are
looking for.

It really should be linked off the www.cisco.com/go/swonly page.

-Ryan

On Apr 25, 2008, at 2:27 PM, Scott Voll wrote:

I'm looking for the Server supported by CM 6.x matrix.  I can't find
it on CCO.  Does anyone have a link?

I'm trying to use my MCS 7835h3.0 and 7825h3.0 servers for my upgrade
to CM 6.1 and UCCx 5.0 and can't find what I'm looking for.  CM
servers already have been upgraded to 2 gigs of ram and will be
getting 72 gig drives and my UCCx server will also be getting a 72
gig drive but I want to make sure they will pass the server checks /
Tac support.

Thanks

Scott