[cisco-voip] De"s"ifier

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Apr 29 15:20:14 EDT 2008

the combined breadth of knowledge on this list never ceases to amaze me.....

i'll bet no other list can claim having knowledge of a "de-'s'ifier"

Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Java-Clavis-Domus Theorem: The ability to keep your hands on the home keys
is inversely
related to the amount of caffeine ingested in the last 30 minutes.