[cisco-voip] Antw: Re: UC6.1 and phone configuration page

Robert Schuknecht rschuknecht at gmx.de
Wed Apr 30 02:54:22 EDT 2008

For my callmanager this is not true. My phone button template has 8 Buttons defined and more buttons are not available in the template. But under my phone configuration there the 8 usable buttons plus 6 additional buttons under "Unassigned Associated Items".

For your information: I am using Callmanager Version 6.1.1-2000-3 and the standard phone button template for the CIPC.

Regards

Robert

>>> Ryan Ratliff<rratliff at cisco.com> schrieb am Dienstag, 29. April 2008 um 21:20
in Nachricht fb8aa03a29b942b1ed4f1d6e5bdec30a: