[cisco-voip] Soft Keys just go away

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:56:55 EDT 2008

So the ?+Line workaround did nto work.

Also there was an error in the Event Viewer (and I feel a little stupid for
not looking there earlier) MtpNoMoreResourcesAvailable.

So to remedy that error, do I need to reload the server?  I go to
SERVICE>MR>MTP and see one one both the SUB (primary) and the PUB (by name
and not IP address).
Is there an MTP service I can restart?

I still have the case open with TAC....