[cisco-voip] Soft Keys just go away

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 00:14:37 EDT 2008

The soft keys are there (XFER the most used one) it just doesn't do anything
when she selects it...

It isn't always when multiple calls are coming in her phone either.  At
first I thought it was just user miseducation, she was trying to XFER a call
she hadn't answered yet, but there was a paramter on her phone we checked
(Activate New Line??) anyway we checked that DISABLED and that wasn't the
issue.

Like I said, sometimes it happens when just one call is coming in.

I will try the ?+line trick, and Application Event Log on the SUB and PUB
and see if teh MTP is in error.  I checked and the MTP is enabled on both
servers, and with our call volume, I doubt we are overusing it...BUT I will
check regardless.

Thanks so much for the point...it is appreciated Ryan (Wes, et al)

Kevin