[cisco-voip] Dial-peers gone crazy...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:50:11 EDT 2008

Incoming calls will match the first dial-peer listed.

Without incoming called-number . the system gives the caller dial
tone. With it, it collects digits and passes it to the next peer.

My guess is your inbound is matching PID=0 and doing wacky stuff.

Delete dial-peer voice 1 it looks to be screwing stuff up...

Jonathan