[cisco-voip] Adding a CUCM Subscriber

Mike Hawley (AU) Mike.Hawley at didata.com.au
Fri Aug 1 04:57:00 EDT 2008

Hi, I have an issue when I am trying to add a Subscriber server to a new Publisher.  They are in different subnets (10.111.128.x, and 10.111.144.x) but within the same lab setup.

What happens is the first Subscriber server fails to add itself to the new database, and gives me an error of "Configuration validation with ANBAK2-C1 (10.111.128.10) failed"

We get asked if it is the first node and we say no, but we still get the following message; "Configured 1st node ANBAK2-C1 is not a 1st node "

I have done the following so far;

1.    Setup SUB as a new server in database

2.    Started all the CUCM services on Pub

We moved the sub server to the same subnet, which works successfully.  I cannot leave it like this as my customer wants the servers in different geographic locations.

Any help appreciated...

Mike

 - NOTICE FROM DIMENSION DATA AUSTRALIA
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.