[cisco-voip] Pub less then 10% HD space

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 11:23:09 EDT 2008

in the process.  My cut over date is Auguest 16th currently.... unless
something goes wrong before then.

I'm really glad I got new hardware so I didn't run into all the problems on
a single weekend.

Stupid things like no Battery backup on UCCx caused it not to install.  Host
name issue with CM caused it not to sync up.

I'm trying to have everything up and operational by the 16th so It's just a
cut over rather then a bunch of upgrading / installing.  Will still have the
integrations with the other 3rd party apps (Berbee, Arc, School Messenger,
Xmedius) but they should just be integrations and not upgrades / installs.

I'm finally starting to work on the UCCx install.

Scott