[cisco-voip] 6.x RemDest Matching Calling Party

Daniel Rodriguez drodriguez at fidelus.com
Fri Aug 1 11:33:44 EDT 2008

I'm seeing call routing behavior that appears to be strange in 6.x... Wondering if anyone has seen this or if it's by design...

I'm seeing calls routing to the PSTN, coming back in, then CM matches the calling party number received in the call setup msg with a remote destination number, and then places a call to the original called party number FROM the line associated w/ the Remote Destination (uses its line and device CSS). I've been able to reproduce this and can provide excerpts of detailed CCM traces.

Thanks ahead of time.
- Dan