[cisco-voip] CM 6.1 authentication

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Aug 1 12:51:51 EDT 2008

I have CM 6.1.2 and if I have CCMAdmin open in a browser and have been working and after some time it times out, I go in to the same browser and try to log in, I get the following error message.

HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

type Status report

message Invalid direct reference to form login page

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct reference to form login page).

Apache Tomcat/5.5.17
If I change the URL back to ccmadmin it lets me in.

Is this a bug, and if so,  What is the work around.  I don't see it in the bug tool.

Thanks

Scott