[cisco-voip] Adding a CUCM Subscriber

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Aug 1 23:07:36 EDT 2008

check mtu settings on pub. if MTU on pub is < default then install will
silently fail.

other causes: subscriber name or IP has already been used.

Unified Reporting Tool from the web page will show existing hosts,
.rhosts, and sqlhosts entries allowing you to check for inconsistencies.

otherwise the certificate exchange between pub/sub is in plain text/xml
in a packet capture so you can watch the conversation and identify problem.

clustermanager logs on the publisher may also be helpful.

/Wes