[cisco-voip] CM6 BAT Trouble

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 11:42:45 EDT 2008

OK what I was trying to do here, was import phones/users with 1DN and 1
Intercom.  I was also trying to add the owner userid which is part of the
problem I was seeing.  I guess you can't add the owner userid before you
import the user???  I don't know why it would allow it as a field in
phones/users then.

The next thing that was messing me up was the intercom line.  I had the
intercom default activated device field chosen with the device name of
sepxxxxxxxxxxxx entered in the field.  That was throwing me off as well.
Would not import.  So after a  lot of frustration I finally imported my
phones, imported my users, imported my intercom lines, all separately.

has anyone out there imported phones/users with 1DN and 1 Intercom
successfully?  If so please let me know what fields you chose to import.

Thanks,
Steve