[cisco-voip] CCM V6 & CRS configuration problem

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Sat Aug 2 14:45:50 EDT 2008

Hady,

I will quote Jonathan from earlier today:

"Go to your IPCC server

Start, Programs, Cisco CRS Administrator - Cisco CRS Editor

Hit the New button

Drop an Accept step on there (triggering contact)

Drop a check day of week (set it to be active when you want...)

Drop a check time of day (ibid)

Drop a Play Prompt step (or play menu) on there...

Create a Prompt variable, .... yeah, this is not something that can be explained via Email...

Jonathan
"

Since it doesn't seem that you care if it's a holiday vs after hours, you script would have another check to see if anyone is logged in during normal business hours.  If they are not, it will treat it as a holiday too.

-ryan