[cisco-voip] CCM V6 & CRS configuration problem

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 06:45:12 EDT 2008

Hi HadyI guess for this purpose you have to look into CRS scripting as in ICM side this type of nedd is coped with ICM scripting as it has date and time node. Hmm i guess there should be any option of time in CRS scripting.

Regards
Sheraz

Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 10:42:18 -0700From: eng_hady1 at yahoo.comTo: cisco-voip at puck.nether.netSubject: [cisco-voip] CCM V6 & CRS configuration problem

Dear all

     I have CC V 6 and CRS V 5.0(2) and I want to know how to make time schedule  , The CCM will make Call routing during working hours and in non working hours hear a message notify that there are holiday and no routing for a call.

is this featue supported by CCM or by CRS  or by the Two ?

Thanks
Hady Salah