[cisco-voip] CUE Password Reset

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:59:26 EDT 2008

Oh, that error pretty much means the flash is toast and you need to
get new flash or RMA the AIM-CUE.

You can try to TFTP boot on the loader image (press *** for boot
options), and try disk cleanup (option 3) or reinstall, but the couple
dozen times I've had this error in a past life, I was only to recover
one CUE that had this error without a replacement flash/CUE.