[cisco-voip] CUE Password Reset

Gregory Wong gwong at linktechit.com
Sun Aug 3 23:28:05 EDT 2008

Thanks Erick. It looks like I am able to get in now. Is there a way to format the flash card on the AIM? I am getting the error:

GJW-CME#service-module service-Engine 0/0 session
Trying 10.12.20.211, 2025 ... Open

User Access Verification

Username: gwong
Password:

Trying to shutdown Service Module Service-Engine0/0

Initializing memory.  Please wait. ... 256 MB SDRAM detected
BIOS Version: Cisco SE-AIM 01.02
BIOS Build date: 08/14/03
System Now Booting ...[BOOT-ASM]
7

Please enter '***' to change boot configuration:

Not a cisco supported CF. Please use cisco supported CF and reinstall the softw
are.
System Halted.