[cisco-voip] different location --help

Akaal singh akaalvoip at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 4 06:46:12 EDT 2008

Hi,
Need some help I have different locations on the same cluster my
problem is the some of the DDI range overlap. So planning to use two
digits before the DDI. I have created  different partition so on. The
only way I am able to get each site call each other is to use
translate, I can't get route patterns to work as the route pattens can
only route calls to trucks and voice gateways. I am sure I have missed
something also how can I get some sort of fail over to the PSTN if the
WAN goes down. So If I dial 85236 and the WAN is down that will be
translated to the full number and be routed over the PSTN. Please let
me know if you need any more information.

Thanks in advance.