[cisco-voip] ipccx CSQ script

Michael Muscat michaelm at umcu.org
Mon Aug 4 09:38:28 EDT 2008

I am using an IPCCX script that puts callers into a queue before being
answered by agents if they are busy.  Since we are short on agents at
this time, I have all calls that are in the queue for more than 4
minutes being forwarded to a backup extension.  The problem I am having
is that the caller ID is showing on the backup extension as unknown
caller.  Is there anyway to set this in the script?  I would like it to
say MSPC OVERFLOW with no number or something like that.   Here is what
I have setup right now.  I tried adding the "Get Call Contact Info" and
set the calling number to what I wanted but it still shows up the caller
ID info.